A practical 90 minutes workshop designed to support you when starting your digital strategy. This session will help you to understand the questions that you will need to ask as part of your digital strategy project and outline the work you’ll need to do.
Session level: Beginner to intermediate
Attendee limit: 20
Digital practices covered: Design thinking, Strategy and leadership
Learnings from the session
During this practical session you will make a start on your digital strategy, plus you’ll start to form answers to:
- What aspects of my organisation should be included in my discovery work?
- What are your key challenges?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- What don’t you yet know?
Following the session the you will be encouraged to work with your team to dive deep and discover the problems / ambitions of their organisation.
- A template for you to continue working on with your team
- A link to the presentation with additional reading and useful links
Ways to book…
Sessions similar to ‘Starting your digital strategy’
Like what you’ve read? Share it ↓